Sunday, November 10, 2013

Always rushing

I guess updating this every 6 months is all I can handle!! Since I last posted we took our family vacation to San Diego, had a great time!We spent 4th of July at my parents cabin. We decided to sell our old home and buy a new one, 1/2 a mile down the road!  We had Halloween and Vivi insisted on dressing as her favorite food, a banana!!

The new house is bigger, better sub-division, and has a pool. Don't worry, we had a gate installed the day after we moved in.

 Kids are still in swim lessons but were traumatized in the last group. they loved their instructor Hannah, but on the last day, she was gone and her replacement was pretty rough. She dunked them, not like Hannah, but pretty aggressive. So now, Vivi just watches Roman play the games. She refuses to go in, scared the new teacher will dunk her. Roman cries most of the time. I was pretty mad the last girl screwed them up so bad. I think next summer we will just have someone come to the house and give them real swim lessons.

On Halloween night Roman was so frustrated with people thinking he was a real pirate. After a while he started telling everyone, this is Vivienne, she is in a costume. My name is Roman, I am in a costume! Then he would take off his hat and say, "see!"  It was hilarious!

The kids have been having a lot of sleep overs with my sister and our parents. They have a blast. I'm glad they don't get too scared to leave us.It's nice to have a night to ourselves and not have to worry about getting up early:)

The kids are getting SO TALL!! And, they have HUGE feet. It's so weird, watching them grow. It makes me sad, and ALMOST want to have another baby. We just had our yearly family photos done, I will post more pics soon....OK, maybe in another 6 months?? :(












No comments:

Post a Comment